Learn More about Travel Nursing
Travel nursing is an exciting and rewarding career option for RNs and allied healthcare professionals. Your specialized nursing skills are in great demand across the country, which means you have an almost limitless number of choices when it comes to where and how you want to work. Whether you want to take a travel nursing assignment a thousand miles away or in your own hometown, travel nursing can put you right where you want to be.
Plus, as a traveling healthcare professional, you have the opportunity to work at the nation's most prestigious facilities, earn top travel nurse salary and generous bonuses, and enjoy living in free, quality housing provided by your travel nursing company. TravelNursing.com's staffing partners, which are top travel nursing companies, offer excellent benefits including: comprehensive insurance coverage, 401(k) plans, continuing education, clinical support and incentive programs.
Get Started as a Travel Nurse
Travel nursing gives you the chance to expand your skill set and to further your career by learning new practices and proving yourself in a variety of clinical settings. It also gives you the freedom to set your own pace, to explore new cities and regions of the country and to enjoy new challenges and fulfilling experiences. Apply now to get started as a travel nurse in just 3 easy steps.
Who can travel?
- Registered nurses in most specialties
- Dialysis nurses
- Nurse practitioners
- Advance practice nurses
- LPNs/LVNs with 6 years of recent experience
- Radiologic technologists
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech language pathologists
- Nurse Managers
- Other allied health care specialties, please visit our travel healthcare partner, Med Travelers.
- Most of the above are required by facilities to have at least 12-18 months of recent experience working in an acute-care setting, and sometimes more, depending on your specialty. Facilities we work with have different requirements and preferences for different types of units and practice settings.