Job Description & Requirements
Progressive Care Nurse - Travel - (PCU RN)
1. General job duties. Types of procedures required.
Also manage cardiac drips amiodarone, cardizem, heparin, insulin, Bumex, dopamine, and dobutamine.
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.)
Medication: HCS EMAR; Paper Charting
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience.
Arrhythmia interpretation, pre/post op care of cardiac cath pts.
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc)
BLS, ACLS, NIHSS
5. Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work alone? Is call required? If so, how often? Are weekends required?)
Weekend rotation required. 48 hours EOW.
6. Floating to other units/departments. (If so, to which units/departments?)
Yes but only to units with the same patient acuity
7. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
8. Nurse to patient ratio of this unit.
9. Dress Code:
Grey uniform bottoms and any color tops.
10. Tell us about the unit/department specific training and orientation program.
General orientation to the facility with unit specific orientation provided on the floor.
If you enjoy adventure and the outdoors then Hazard, KY is the place to be. Enjoy the beautiful scenery while participating in outdoor activities such as swimming, fishing and hiking at the Buckhorn Lake State Resort Park. Get some R&R at one of the many quaint bed and breakfasts or stroll the friendly downtown filled with restaurants and shops.
Hospitals Located Near Hazard:
• Hazard ARH Regional Medical Center
• Mary Breckinridge ARH Hospital
• Kentucky River Medical Center
• Whitesburg ARH Hospital
• Manchester Memorial Hospital
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
Competitive pay rates
Free, quality, private housing
Medical, Dental, Vision
401(k) and Flex Spending
Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
Free Continuing Education
Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About The Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply