Job Description & Requirements
Physician - Site Medical Director - California
Los Angeles and Orange County
Are you looking to provide your patients with the attention and care they deserve? Do you have a desire to provide quality care to a medically underserved community? This primary care practice has delivered quality care to the underserved communities of Southern California for more than 45 years. Please consider the following:
- Lead physician (Los Angeles and Orange County)
- Employed, outpatient-only position
- Protected time for administrative duties (20%)
- Quality and production bonuses
- No call
- Great benefits and competitive pay
- Great support staff - each provider is assigned a front office person and a Medical Assistant
- Will have oversight of one clinic location - reports to the Regional Director
Practice Mission Statement
To eliminate disparities in healthcare access and outcomes by providing superior quality health and human services through an integrated world-class delivery system for Latino, multi-ethnic and underserved communities in Southern California.
About the Organization
Merritt Hawkins Associates, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.