Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse – Medical Surgical
ORMC exam instructions:
Please read the following very carefully all the way to the end before you start the process.
- Only take this assessment one time, do not create any other accounts except this new one. If two accounts are created, we can not accept the assessment.
- DO NOT CHOOSE SAVE AND RETURN LATER or your assessment will be immediately graded and that will be your final score. We cannot re-set this assessment and you may only take it one time.
- Do not start this assessment until you have the full 90 minutes to complete it.
- Please make sure you are not at work and are in a location that is appropriate for online testing on a desktop, not a phone.
1. How to Access the assessment:
a) Use this web address to request access https://orlandohealth.csod.com
b) Select "New User" and complete each section.
c) Choose "Other (Extended Community)" when it asks you for a company.
d) Create a password.
e) Use a different email address if you get a notification telling you this account already exists
2. Upon logging in, go to the top right corner to Search for " traveler"
3. Go back to transcript and open curriculum.
4. Activate and then launch Password Test.
5. Enter the following exactly, it is case sensitive: Tr@v3L3r
6. Once the password test shows "completed," go back to your transcript and open curriculum. **Note if you see "show hidden training" in blue on the right side above the password please click on that to show all of the screen