Job Description & Requirements
Oncology Nurse - Travel - (Onc RN)
Welcome to this fantastic Oncology unit, where compassionate care meets top notch technology and innovative care teams bring the best of themselves to their patients
1. General job duties/Types of procedures required: Assist with central lines and chest tubes.
2. Medication systems: HCS EMAR; Paper Charting
3. Shift or schedule requirements: Weekends may be required. 48 hours EOW.
4. Floating to other units/departments is expected, but only to units with the same patient acuity.
5. Beds in this unit: 27
6. Nurse to patient ratio of this unit: 6:1
7. Dress Code: Grey uniform bottoms and any color tops
8. Orientation program: General orientation to the facility with unit specific orientation provided on the floor.